“The woman was made of a rib out of Adam; not made out of his head, to be above him, nor from his feet to be trampled on. but out of his side, to be equal with him; under his arm, to be protected, and near his heart, to be beloved”.
The bible Darby translation of Ecclesiastes 2:8 says
I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces; I got me men-singers and women-singers, and the delights of the children of men, a wife and concubines. Ecclesiastes 2:8
Also can be found in the Revised Standard.
King James decided not to translate concubines instead King James bible translators used the word musical instruments.
What were they covering up? We know he did not like women.
The Hebrew word in question, “shiddah”, is translated in the Strongs Hebrew Lexicon as concubine, wife, or harem.
YHWH word said it was a blessing to have wives and concubines.
Christian Polygamy take its teaching from the Old and New Testament Scriptures. It is a belief held mostly by evangelical, conservative Christians, who believe the Word of God, many have found good Christian wives. Link — explains it well click Biblical Polygamy
“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.
Quotes by Cornishevangelist .
- The physical things impact the spiritual realm and the spiritual the physical realm.
- We are souls in exile in this material world.
- Like the breeze caused by the wings of a dove the Breath of Elohim came down upon Yehshua’s Brow.
- Nothing dies just break up and go to different places.
- There is an element of truth in all things but not all things are true.
- Do not dwell over creatures of the world; do not think about people’s words they are vain.
- Jesus said ” let him who seek continue seeking until he finds when he finds he will become troubled when he becomes troubled , he will be astonished. And rule over all.
- Thinking just clogs up the systems so that’s why you cannot hear YHWH speak to you.
- You may say how could I think such a evil thing, but you did not think it, it was the devil that put it into your mind.
10. Whatever you look at with your eyes you actually touch.
11. No time to build Castles.
12. Without YHWH’s blessing, everything is nothing, With YHWH’s blessing, nothing is everything.
13. Things that grow quickly are soon blown away things that take time last.
14. Reverence of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom.
15. Never ask a Angel always command them.
16. I swear to you, ye righteous, that in Heaven the Angels record your goodness before the Glory of the Mighty One.
17. That Man never breathed yet, Nor ever shall, That did all well, and had no fault at all.
18. The ways of YHWH are all easy very easy, it is the ways of man that are complicated and difficult.
19. Let not all your wisdom be in your books, or you may die a fool.
20. It is that what is within you, and not that is without you that will do you the must good.
21. Jesus said, Let him who seek continue seeking until he finds, when he finds he will become troubled, when he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and rule over all.
God’s will. Matthew 26:39, “Oh my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: Nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.”
I will never forget the time of learning how I had to surrender my will to God. It was a time during those seven years of affliction, which plagued my life. It was a truly horrific time for my family and I.
I received many iron infusions, at Poole hospital, walking down those long corridors was near impossible for me to do because of my lack of breath. I really hated doing this, they would hook me up for a transfusion, the needle would cause severe bruising as it entered my veins. Many times leaning against the corridor walls, pale as a ghost, saying, “Lord, why do I have to do this, why don’t you give me more iron in my blood?”
Then one time I prayed “Well Lord, if you want me to do this, if this is your will for me to have these infusions, then I surrender to you.” That was the very last time that I needed any more iron in my blood, and my breath returned to me, and I never needed to return again for any more infusions, the Lord completely healed me, after saying “I surrender to you Lord.”All to Jesus I surrender all to Jesus I freely give.
Now Christ had to surrender His will to His Father completely, so that if we will surrender our lives to Him, and totally trust Him for all that He has accomplished on that cross, then healings and blessings will abound for us. For whatever comes our way we will have the victory, because Christ has the victory over all the powers of darkness.
Dear Christians, today you may say, “Why have I got to go through this trial,” as you cry unto the Lord. Well, I can say from experience that Jesus will be with you, and bring you out of that fiery furnace, just like He was with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and brought them out.
You may be in a place where you just do not want to be, just like I was, now this will be a time for you to surrender your will to Christ, and say, “ Lord if it’s your will for me to go through this fiery furnace, then your will be done.” You can be assured of this that Jesus will bring you out just like He did for countless others who have put their trust in Him.
Sometimes through testing times I go, dark seems the way, and full of woe; but in the furnace though I be, my great Physician healeth me, Lord, I would spread this truth abroad, the mighty power of thy word; It’s just the same, the blind now see, and demons at thy presence flee, for sin and sickness doth depart, when thou doth reign within my heart; and I from all the curse am free, since Christ, my Saviour healeth me.